Barry Burns' Top Dog Trading Toolkit
In this brief presentation, Jeff Gibby demonstrates the Barry Burns' Top Dog Trading Toolkit MetaStock Add-on.
Wave Counts have long been a standard in trading. Barry's Top Dog Trading Toolkit uses a simple and incredibly effective method to measure and count waves. This MetaStock add-on is designed to locate with pin-point accuracy 16 unique entry patterns depending on where you are in a cycle.
New trends are great opportunities to trade in conjunction with the current trend. As such, more established trends are prone to reversals and are good opportunity for counter trend trading.
Top Dog Trading Toolkit gives you pattern setups for all cycles of these trends. These include:
- New Trends (opportunities in new trends that have great potential)
- Momentum (trades that are accelerating into an established trend)
- Long Trends (trades that are looking for reversal opportunities in an exhausted trend)
- Reversion to the mean (rubberband trades)
- Triangle pattern trades (breakout opportunities within and established trade)
All patterns use Barry Burns' "5 Energy" method of trading. This incorporates 5 non-correlated areas for identifying a good trading opportunity. They include:
- Support and Resistance
About Dr. Barry Burns
Dr. Barry Burns is a businessman who has owned several small companies. His business background had taught him to focus on the bottom line, so his study of the financial markets was for one purpose only - to make profits.
He started his study of the markets under the direction of his father, Patrick F. Burns, who became independently wealthy through trading and had over 70 years of trading experience before passing away in 2005.
- Author of Top Dog Trading Toolkit Add-on for MetaStock.
- Author of "Trend Trading For Dummies" (Publisher: Wiley).
- Seminar presenter for several exchanges including the CME Group and Eurex.
- Featured as a case study in the book "Using Candlestick Charting: How To Earn High Rates of Return - Safely"
- Featured as a case study in the book "The Complete Guide to Investing in Derivatives."
- Received several years of Readers Choice Award for "Technical Analysis Web Sites" and "Trading Schools" by Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities Magazine.
- Developed a 5 Day Course for WorldWide Traders.
- Headlining speaker at DayTraders USA.
- Headlining speaker for the Market Analysts of Southern California
- Given seminars around the country at many Wealth Expos and Traders Expos
- Interviewed on the Robin Dayne "Elite Masters of Trading" Radio Show.
- Interviewed on Otrader.com
- The former lead moderator of Futures Talk chat room guiding listeners through the open and close of each trading day.
- Currently one of the featured Experts at Trader Kingdom.
- Founded Top Dog Trading, to help students shorten their learning curves in becoming traders.