ETS is a complete trading system with buy and sell entries, protective stops, trailing stops and profit targets. With every trade you will know the precise entry level and whether you are going long or short, how much you need to risk on the trade and when to exit.
ETS 2.1 Trading SystemTM Features:
- Proprietary ETS TrendWatchTM Indicator - An incredibly easy and reliable way to identify the start and finish of market trends.
- ETS Buy & Sell Signal Entries: When these signals are generated, they alert us to a market ready to possibly explode to new highs or lows.
- Logical Stop - Forget using arbitrary stops! The stop ETS placement techniques put your stops where the "big money" has theirs. Their protective stops are seldom filled because they know the optimal placement level in order to maximize their profitability. ETS never risks more than necessary to be in a trade and reduces the chance of being prematurely stopped out.
- Initial Geometric Target on trades that go our way. This target tells you exactly where the next market swing will likely be after our initial entry. At this initial level, you can lock in profits or stay in the market to the next level, the Extended Fibonacci Target.
- Extended Fibonacci Target Tells you exactly where the market should go at the far end of a winning trade. When these levels are hit, the market is likely to retrace and the trend/trade is over where we wait for a new signal or re-entry.
Long Only or Short Only Entry Options: Some traders prefer to only go long or short depending upon their market perspective. The system now has inputs to enable long or short entries or both (the system comes defaulted to go both long and short). Equity traders who do not short stocks and only want to be in the market during bullish trends will find this a useful system option.
ETS 2.1 Trading SystemTM Requirements
To run the ETS Software for MetaStock, you will need:
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000 or XP
- MetaStock 10.0 or above