What is an Elliott Wave?
By popular concept, waves are made of peaks and troughs. Thus, when transposed to the price of a security, we are looking at the direction the price moves in peaks and troughs over a significant period of time.
If price is increasing over the selected time span, we say the trend is bullish and the price is moving from a trough to a peak.
- If price is decreasing over the selected time span, we say the trend is bearish and the price is moving from a peak to a trough.
- The Elliott system attempts to measure rationally the evolution of price in patterns between peaks and troughs.
How Is This System Better?
First, it is simple in its principles although it adheres to the popular concept of Elliott Waves. Second, you will have all the tools necessary to use the concept. Third, it is the most affordable combination for Elliott Waves Traders.
- Includes: 5 Experts, 28 Explorations, 234 Indicators, 15 Systems, and 11 Templates!
- The AlphOmega addon requires MetaStock 8.0 or higher
- How Does It Work in Metastock™?
You simply import the Experts, the Indicators, the Systems, the Explorations, and the Templates. All are coded in native code from MetaStock®. A user manual is provided with graphs and basic information on the Elliott methodology.